Navigation:  »No topics above this level«

Fire From The Sky - Part 5

Return to chapter overview

Fire From The Sky - Part 5



Part 1 -- Part 2 -- Part 3 -- Part 4 -- Part 5 -- Part 6 -- Part 7



The CDDB was a more compact version of the laser, which was successfully tested aboard a modified KC-135 jet tanker. It produced intense infrared radiation with a power of over one megawatt - which is 1,000,000 watts. An industrial 10,000 satellite laser was 100 times more powerful. I was not as powerful as the Russian Charged Particle Beam, but it was powerful enough that it should be able to cripple or destroy the Russian attacker. All this hinged, of course, on actually getting the Shuttle and payload deployed.


According to the plan, the *Columbia* was intended to lift off on a sunny morning in mid-April, 1981. Millions would be watching on television as Young and Crippen roared upward into the sky and into orbit. Then the scene would shift to the standard coverage of Young and Crippen in their cockpit, and for a little over two days the coverage would continue off and on. There would be cockpit scenes, scenes in Mission Control, and so on, and there would be some seemingly unexpected problems, nothing serious but just enough to add a touch of spice to the story and the real stuff. Television viewers would have no suspicion that they were only watching excerpts from numerous simulations of the flight. In its cover-up of the SKYLAB fiasco, NASA learned well the techniques of deception.


Meanwhile, there would be no television coverage at all of the real flight except for the initial lift-off. Instead, when Young and Crippen reached orbit, they would go to work instantly. They would depressurize the cabin, open the cargo hatch, and move the robot spy satellite component away from the *Columbia.* They would also remove a *Gemini*-type two-man space capsule from the *Columbia* cargo bay. After moving these things several hundred yards away from the *Columbia,* the two astronauts would close the cargo bay by remote control.


They would maneuver down underneath the *Columbia* for a quick visual inspection of the condition of the thermal tiles, but the urgency of setting up the robot satellite would leave no time for any attempt to repair any tiles. If the astronauts were to do that, they would lose precious time both in setting up the satellite and in making good their own escape in the *Gemini* capsule. This is why NASA refused to include a tile repair kit on the first Shuttle mission. As NASA administrator, Robert Forsch, said in a news conference, "I felt in the end that it would be likely to increase risk, perhaps not risk with regard to the tile system but risk with regard to the safety of the whole flight."


After a very brief inspection, the astronauts would turn over control of the *Columbia* to NASA in Houston with the words: "Okay for retrofire." Then they would float away from the *Columbia* and set to work immediately on assembling the robot spy satellite. It was expected that they would complete the job within about four orbits. As soon as the robot satellite would be assembled and operating, Young and Crippen would board their *Gemini*-type space capsule.


If all went according to plan, they would drop out of orbit and splash down in the Pacific Ocean. It would only be the evening of the same day of launch, but on television the falsified NASA coverage would still be showing tapes of Young and Crippen in the simulated cockpit of the *Columbia.* Young and Crippen would be then picked up at sea after their secret splashdown. From there they were to be transported to Edwards Air Force Base in California to await further events and orders.


Some 12 hours after the launch from Cape Canaveral, Houston would send a retrofire signal to the now unmanned *Columbia.* The Shuttle's engines would fire. Somewhere over the Indian Ocean the Space Shuttle would enter the atmosphere. It would be the first complete test of the Shuttle's thermo-tiles. If they worked, *Columbia* would survive re-entry. Then at lower altitude, piloting of the *Columbia* would be taken over by remote control. If all went well, the *Columbia* would touch down in the great sandy desert of western Australia.


For years I used an HP-41CX hand held calculator until I wore out the keys. When I bought it, the ads said that the Shuttle astronauts carried one of these in orbit so that it would take over and land the Shuttle in case the on-board computer failed. I probably still have that literature around somewhere. The point is, the Shuttle can easily be landed (launched and flown, for that matter) by computer.


It was planned that all of these things would take place during the first day of the supposed 54-hour mission of Young and Crippen. Then for the final act of the charade, we would be told on television that the *Columbia was re-entering over the Pacific Ocean; and finally, lo and behold the Space Shuttle would glide into view. Everyone would watch in awe and fascination as the Shuttle dipped lower and lower over Edwards Air Force Base, California, to the resounding double boom of the shock waves giving physical proof of the journey. The fact that everything passing through the sound barrier in flight would give a boom would be totally overlooked in the intrigue and relief of the moment.


Finally the craft would touch down on the dry lake bed and gradually brake to a stop, and out would climb Young and Crippen. Everyone would assume that they were climbing out of the *Columbia,* HOWEVER THEY WOULD ACTUALLY BE DISEMBARKING FROM THE *ENTERPRISE.* It was the *Enterprise* which we saw in those landing tests in August of 1977, and it would be the familiar *Enterprise* which we would see making another perfect landing. The craft would have been touched a bit to appear that it had come from space, but that was intentional fraud.


This was, of course, a desperate gamble. However, if the mission worked, it would carry off a major deceit pattern for privacy to the program, but it would also bring the entire world much closer to thermonuclear war. Although failure was anticipated and carefully covered, and as it turned out was necessary, we would be on the road to one incredible hoax following another in ever-increasing magnitude. This, of course, has been the subsequent course of events.


April 12, 1981, was the 20th anniversary of the first manned flight into space. It was the anniversary of the first orbital flight by Russian cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin. It also became a day of total confusion and disarray among the Bolshevik masters of America's Space Shuttle program.


Less than eight minutes after launch that Sunday morning, they knew something had happened to the *Columbia.* We were still hearing the sound effects of a seemingly successful flight, courtesy of the NASA tape recording from Houston. But the military controllers at White Sands who were following the real flight were hearing nothing at all. *Columbia* had failed to arrive over the Indian Ocean on schedule.


More bad news came: NORAD was tracking the fuel tank of the Shuttle. It was not supposed to be in orbit at all - but there it was, in orbit. That looked impossible, to say the least.


That evening, Sunday, April 12, the Shuttle's fuel tank re-entered over the Gulf of Mexico just south of Louisiana. The tank had ruptured but there was still a sizable amount of liquid hydrogen and oxygen inside. When the tank re-entered, it heated up and set off an enormous explosion and also created a giant cloud at the fringes of space.


Goldplating, which is used extensively in the Shuttle fuel tank because of its heat transfer properties, was vaporized and scattered through the clouds which was interesting in itself and gave a wondrous show. The result was the same as when gold is added in tiny quantities to stained window glass - a brilliant pinkish-red color. The giant pink cloud, with chunks of ruined fuel tank flashing in the sun, created headlines as it passed to the northeast over Louisiana and Mississippi. Meanwhile our "good old boys" poo-poohed it all as, "a natural phenomenon."


The American elite Bolsheviks were not quite sure what had happened to the *Columbia,* but they did know that as far as Space was concerned, the Shuttle Program was their only hope. They had three more orbital Shuttles hidden away at White Sands and they intended to launch them all, no matter what the odds might be, so the NASA cover-up of the *Columbia* disaster went right on according to plan.





In the late part of the 1970s the existence of man-made genetic replicas of human beings was made public. The revealers were locked away instantly and the key tossed. It was disbelieved although motion pictures were made as sci-fi and the subject buried under threat of penalty of death to disclosers. They, however, did (and do) exist and were pressed into service right before our eyes. We didn't even blink at them - no sir, we just gobbled up the lie, chewed it and swallowed it in total.


If I have not lost you yet, this will probably do it. Genetic replicas? Human robots? You can't be serious! you will say. Call them look-alike stand-ins if that will make it easier for you to believe, but they were in fact GENETIC COPIES. You need to study what is going on in such places as Dulce, New Mexico! The Bible says that at the end time it will be like it was at the time of Noah, and records show that at the time of Noah, genetic manipulation was going on!


Using stand-ins is a common procedure. For instance, the book *The Strange Death of Franklin D. Roosevelt* by Emmanuel M. Josephson, copyright 1948, said in the chapter titled "Roosevelt's Odd Ailments and His Strange Death" that both Roosevelt and Churchill were poisoned at the Teheran conference with Stalin. "At Teheran Roosevelt and Churchill met with Stalin to confirm the division of the World between them. During the conference, Roosevelt had been prevailed upon by the Russians to stay at the Russian Embassy because, the Russians said, the American Embassy was not safe.


At the Russian Embassy, it is reported, a special courtesy was extended to the guests. They were assigned a special waiter who served them exclusively. It was later discovered that the waiter was a physician who specialized in the science of poisoning, toxicology. The use of doctors under Russia's state medical system in disposing of persons whom the powers-that-be wished out of the way, by poisoning them, has been attested to in the Moscow purge trials. Dr. Levine testified that he had been ordered by his superiors to poison Maxim Gorki and had done so.


"Shortly after their departure, Winston Churchill became extremely ill. He was hurried TO EGYPT where he was so sick that his death was expected momentarily. But his life was saved by a protege of his, Sir Arthur Fleming, the discoverer of penicillin."


"Roosevelt also was extremely ill on his return. He was unable to walk or stand unassisted, and never recovered his strength." Friends, the man who was elected as President for the 4th term was NOT ROOSEVELT! When he died, "Admiral McIntyre, FDR's physician, is reported to have said that Roosevelt's body was not embalmed; that in less than four hours after death, it had turned black, a reaction that occurs among other cases, in event of arsenic poisoning" (p. 285).



On page 286, it says, "A careful study of the few photographs of Roosevelt released in 1944 raised the question of whether they are really photographs of Roosevelt or of a stand-in. It was widely known that there were a number of stand-ins who resembled Roosevelt so closely that they appeared for him on occasions. If the suspicions raised by the photographs are well founded, the mystery deepens. What did happen to Roosevelt? Who was it that campaigned and was re-elected in 1944?"


Who indeed? Remember, that book was written in 1948. On page 287 it says evidence indicated that Roosevelt had killed himself with a "small silver pistol." It says, "His burial without autopsy was a criminal act and a flagrant violation of the law. There is more in this situation than meets the eye." Ah, so! He ends the chapter by saying, "The deception perpetrated on the public in regard to Roosevelt's health is characteristic of that which prevailed in all matters during his Administration." The situation is much worse, NOW, friends!





Tuesday morning, April 14, genetic replicas called "Synthetics" of the then late astronauts, Young and Crippen, were readied at White Sands. They were programmed to take a computerized ride on the training Shuttle *Enterprise.* The Young and Crippen entities boarded the *Enterprise* which was mounted on top of the launched 747. After rocket fuel was loaded for the Shuttle, the 747 took off and headed west, avoiding commercial air traffic. The launched 747 headed out over the Pacific until it was several hundred miles west of Los Angeles. Then it turned back east toward the California coast. On television we were told that the non-existent *Columbia* was re-entering from orbit.


Meanwhile the *Enterprise,* re-labeled *Columbia,* was cut loose from the 747 and fired its rockets. It sped up to a speed of nearly 6,000 miles per hour, then we watched it as it made that dramatic race in from the sea to a precise computer landing at Edwards Air Force Base. It was all timed to agree as closely as possible with the official NASA timetable to further convince us of the security and efficiency of the system.


Even so, a technical mistake was made that morning and as a result we were told that the Shuttle would land six minutes early. Think about it, six minutes in orbit corresponds to nearly a 2,000 mile error in the location of the Shuttle, but on TV nobody bothered to so much as question it. Everyone just smiled and said how lovely a day to watch a Shuttle land.


Following the dramatic landing, former astronaut Gene Cernan expressed surprise on ABC television. He said the Shuttle simply did not look scorched enough for a ship that had re-entered from orbit. Likewise, when the synthetics called Young and Crippen emerged, they did not act like men who had been weightless for two days.


Instead they bounded down the access steps and pranced around with restless energy but no one questioned it in the least. After all, we had all seen that Shuttle landing for ourselves and hundreds had been first-hand witnesses to the landing at Edwards; we had also heard and felt those sonic booms. Surely the government would not lie to us.





Three more identical Shuttles like the *Columbia* were waiting their turn in the desert at White Sands. Each would have the same label, "*Columbia,*" painted on its side. The first *Columbia* was now quite dead along with its crew, but thanks to "doubles" the *Columbia* would continue to live on as the astronauts would be removed from public view except on rare and "distant" occasions when appearance would be inevitable and actors would be able to carry out the assignments.


On April 28, 1981, we were all tuned in to our TV boxes to watch President Reagan's address. The speech was to gain and build support for the Administration's budget, but most people were interested because it was the first speech by the President since the assassination attempt nearly a month earlier. People were too absorbed in the dramatic re-appearance of a wounded President to pay much attention to anything else. No one cared very much that the Space Shuttle "*Columbia*" supposedly arrived back in Florida that day - on the back of its transport ship. The *Columbia* was a great success as far as the citizens knew - we had seen EVERYTHING OURSELVES ON TELEVISION.





Part 1 -- Part 2 -- Part 3 -- Part 4 -- Part 5 -- Part 6 -- Part 7




Page url:
This page was last updated on: 1/16/2011

Website designed and created by TJ Elias - Houston, Texas
Copyright© 1996-2011 - TJ Elias
Contact Us